Work with President and CNL Director to organize and administer yearly player assessments.
This role organizes and communicates all areas of assessments including:
- finding assessors
- securing location and equipment
- creating schedule
- communicating with the league.
- Assessments are NOT tryouts, all players must assess.
- Strong baseball knowledge required.
- Ability to provide clear instructions to assessors and create welcoming and inviting environment for players.
- Highly organized and responsive to email/requests.
- This role requires a high-degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to both players and families.
- Must be able to commit an entire weekend day. Due to basketball the league tries to schedule this for a single day that does not conflict with any large tournaments.